COVID SALON SAFETY GUIDELINES
Many of the safety precautions are nothing new to our salon. We have ALWAYS taken measures in the salon to ensure a safe environment for our guests and service providers.
In training at cosmetology school, our first training was in salon sanitation and disinfecting. I have trained and practiced for this my whole career! All work areas are sanitized between guests.
Here are the new rules and standards for YOU mandated by the state of Michigan:
• Masks are mandatory. If you don’t have one, one will be provided for you. Please refrain from touching your mask during your appointment. Doing so will require additional time for sanitation.
• One person per appointment in the salon. Do not bring friends, children or companions unless they have an appointment.
• There will be no waiting in the salon. Please use the Vagaro app COVID Clean check In feature when you arrive and wait in your car until I notify you that I am ready for you. If you don't have the app please text me at 586.549.6224 to check in.
• Wash hands and sanitize immediately upon entering regardless of service.
• Only single use files and buffers will be used. You may take them home with you or they will be discarded.
• A 15 minute cleaning time has been added to every service which also allows for passing time between you and the next client.